Discover the Greatness in your Cat
For cats, being great seems to come naturally. But the right care and nutrition can help enhance their innate greatness, letting you see even more of what makes your cat so amazing.
- TEACHING YOUR CAT TRICKS Performing tricks isn’t just for dogs. Using food as a reward, you can teach your cat how to come, sit, shake hands, and more. It’s one more way your cat can be great. Read More
- PROMOTING HEALTH THROUGH NUTRITION Research indicates that diet plays an important role in animals’ well-being and longevity. Feeding a controlled diet with properly balanced nutrition supports your pets’ overall health as they age from early years to adulthood. Read More
- HEALTHY SKIN AND COAT Your pet's skin and coat are perhaps the clearest indications of their good health. But it’s not just about being beautiful – see how vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fats affect your pet’s fur and skin. Read More
- PET OBESITY: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW Studies suggest that approximately 35 percent of cats examined at veterinary clinics are overweight, making obesity the leading nutritional disorder in cats. Learn the dangers of pet obesity, and how to get your pet back to a healthy body condition. Read More
- Dry Cat Food vs. Wet Cat Food – What’s Best For My Cat? As a devoted cat owner, you want to ensure your cat is getting everything needed to help live a great life. So when it comes to understanding what cat food is best for your cat, it’s important to consider all of your options – including wet cat food versus dry cat food. There are many benefits to feeding your cat a high-quality wet food, like Purina® Pro Plan®. For instance: Read More