Prime Plus® Adult 7+
Chicken & Beef Entrée Classic
- With a proprietary blend proven to improve and extend the life of cats age 7+
- Backed by nine years of research
- Features chicken as the #1 ingredient
- Features the antioxidants beta carotene and vitamin E, and prebiotic fiber
- Helps support a strong immune system
- Improved microflora for a balanced digestive system
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats
- Proudly made in Purina-owned U.S. facilities
- If mixing with dry food, mix exclusively with Prime Plus Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice formula to maintain the benefits found in the proprietary blend
High in ProteinProtein is a key source of energy, and is important for growth and development in cats. That’s why all of our formulas are high in protein from high-quality sources.
Omega-6 Fatty AcidsAll of our dry formulas contain omega-6 fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and coat.
See what other people are saying about pro plan
Ingredients and Guaranteed Analysis
Manufactured by: Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, St. Louis, MO 63164 USA
Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Chicken & Beef Entrée Classic is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
Crude Protein (Min) 9.0% Crude Fat (Min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5% Moisture (Max) 78% Ash (Max) 3.5% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.9%
Vitamin E (Min) 120IU/kg Taurine* (Min) .05% Beta-Carotene (Min) 45ppm Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min) 0.3% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 2.0%
|Metabolizable Energy (ME)||1247 kcal/kg||106 kcal/can|
Feeding Your Cat
For maximum benefit, feed this product exclusively or mix with Pro Plan Prime Plus dry cat food. When Feeding Prime Plus wet only: Feed 1 can per 4 lbs of body weight daily. When feeding dry & wet Prime Plus together: Decrease the daily amount of dry Prime Plus by 1/4 cup for every 3 oz. can of wet Prime Plus offered. Adjust as needed to maintain your cat’s ideal body condition and avoid excess weight gain. Divide total daily amount into 2 or more meals.