NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: 2019 Purina Pro Plan $1 Million Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Bracket Challenge (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Nestlé Purina® PetCare Company, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, Westminster and the American Kennel Club, Westminster Kennel Club Show Producers, Westminster Kennel Club judging panel for Groups, Best of Breed and Best in Show, all participating Promotion Parties, FOX Network, HelloWorld, Inc., and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The Promotion contains a contest (“Contest”) and a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. Sponsor: Nestlé Purina® PetCare Company, 1 Checkerboard Square, St. Louis, MO 63164. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins on January 2, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on February 11, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion consists of one (1) Contest entry period and forty-one (41) daily Sweepstakes entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit Dogshowbracket.com and follow the directions to select one (1) breed for each group ("Group") (groups include Hound, Toy, Non-Sporting, Herding, Sporting, Working, and Terrier) and select one (1) breed for Best in Show that you believe will win the Westminster Kennel Club 2019 dog show. Once you have made and submitted your selections, you will not be able to edit them. Then, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including full name and valid email address. By submitting your selections and the registration form, you will receive one (1) Contest entry and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing.
Limit: Each entrant may enter the Promotion one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) Promotion entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Winner Determination:
- Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Daily Entry Period Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period. Drawings for Wednesday-Tuesday Daily Entry Periods will occur on or around the following Monday (e.g., drawings for January 2 – January 8 Entry Periods will occur on or around January 14, 2019). Non-winning entries will be included in subsequent Daily Entry Period drawings. Each potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email after the date of the applicable random drawing.
- Contest: If an entrant's breed selections for each Group and Best in Show match the outcome of the Westminster Kennel Club 2019 show on February 11 and 12, 2019 perfectly, he/she will be the potential winner. If there are multiple entrants whose breed selections for each Group and Best in Show match the outcome of the Westminster Kennel Club 2019 show perfectly, then the Grand Prize will be split amongst all winners equally. If no entrant's breed selection for each Group and Best in Show matches the outcome of Westminster Kennel Club 2019 show perfectly, the prize will go un-awarded. Potential winner(s) will be notified by email on or around February 19, 2019.
7. Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, each potential Contest winner (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and Publicity Release, which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. Each potential Contest winner (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) may also be required to sign additional documents as required by Sponsor, its agents or prize providers in order to claim his/her prize. Each potential Sweepstakes winner will be required to provide his/her mailing address, date of birth and choice of the dog or cat food prize to Administrator to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and Publicity Release or any other required documents or provide any other requested information within the required time period, does not comply with these Official Rules, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner is disqualified and forfeits his/her prize. Unclaimed Contest prize(s) will go un-awarded. In the event that a potential Sweepstakes winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable Sweepstakes prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Contest prize will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after all winner confirmation is complete. Sweepstakes prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after all winner confirmation is complete.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Sweepstakes: FORTY-ONE (41) SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES (ONE (1) AWARDED PER DAILY ENTRY PERIOD): Winner’s choice of one (1) year’s supply of Purina Pro Plan brand dog or cat food. The dog food prize will be awarded as fourteen (14) coupons for one (1) 18lb. or smaller bag of Purina Pro Plan brand dog food, any formula (up to $41.99) Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $587.86. The cat food prize will be awarded as eight (8) coupons for one (1) 7lb. or smaller bag of Purina Pro Plan brand cat food, any formula (up to $23.99) ARV: $191.92. Terms and conditions of coupons apply. Coupons will expire on June 30, 2020.
Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during an applicable Daily Entry Period.
- Contest: ONE (1) CONTEST PRIZE: A $1,000,000 check. If there are multiple winners, the Grand Prize will be split equally amongst all winners. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner(s) is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or any prize component for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Maximum Total ARV of Sweepstakes prizes: up to $24,102.26. Total of ARV of Contest prize: $1,000,000. Limit: one (1) Sweepstakes prize and one (1) Contest prize per person.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, Westminster and the American Kennel Club, Westminster Kennel Club Show Producers, Westminster Kennel Club judging panel for Groups, Best of Breed and Best in Show and all participating handlers and owners and their relatives, FOX Network, Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the Contest winner(s) from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above, and Sponsor reserves the right to award the Sweepstakes prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the uploading, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of Promotion prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2PJX9tb. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.