Skip to Main Content
Due to increased traffic to the Purina Pro Plan $1 Million Bracket Challenge, some users may be experiencing issues registering or logging in. If you are having problems with the registration process, please try these troubleshooting tips below:
- Make sure your password meets all the requirements. Password must contain at least 1 digit, 1 special character, 1 lowercase character, 1 uppercase character, and must be at least 8 characters long.
- Fill out all the required fields in the registration form. Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Enter your email in all lowercase letters. Any capital letters may trigger an error message.
- Confirm that your passwords match.
- After you’ve selected “I’m not a robot” allow your captcha time to load. After you’ve made your valid captcha selections, wait for a green checkmark to appear before submitting.
- Try opening the registration form in our preferred browser: Chrome
- Consider trying a different email address.
- Please enter a valid 5-digit U.S. zip code.
- Try refreshing the page and entering your information again.
- Try clearing your cache. For assistance on how to do this in your particular browser, visit http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- Exit out of the registration form and wait five minutes before trying again. Occasionally the system will experience errors depending on the amount of traffic present on the website. Simply give the webpage a few minutes to reset itself, and try again.
- If you’ve successfully set up an account and are trying to log back in visit: https://proplan.com/dogs/dog-show-bracket/login