NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT AND LIMIT CERTAIN OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
Who Can Enter (Eligibility): The Purina® Pro Plan® Call For Incredible Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to any individual who is a legal resident of one of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. and the age of majority (age 21 in Mississippi; age 19 in Alabama and Nebraska; age 18 in other states and D.C.) in his or her place of residence or older at the time of participation. The Sweepstakes is not open to employees and their immediate family (i.e., spouse, parent, child or sibling and their respective spouses or "step" family) and household members of Nestlé Purina PetCare Company (“Sponsor”), Promotion Fulfillment Center (“Administrator”), Ansira, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers and advertising and promotional agencies.
- When to Enter: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 17, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Submission Terms: By submitting a Submission, you agree to Sponsor’s User Generated Content Terms and Conditions available at https://www.purina.com/terms-and-conditions#UserGeneratedContent. You also represent, covenant and warrant to Sponsor that: (i) you are the legal owner of the dog who appears in your Submission or you have permission to use the dog’s photo and other information in your Submission; and (ii) while you may (but are not required) to appear in the Submission with your dog, no other person or animal appears in your Submission.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: a trip for winner and one (1) adult guest to San Diego, California, including round trip coach-class air transportation to San Diego, California; round-trip ground transportation to/from hotel and airport; three (3) nights’ accommodations (single room with double occupancy); tickets for winner and guest to attend the Incredible Dog Challenge on the USS Midway Museum scheduled for Tuesday, November 7, 2017 (“Event”); and $500 (awarded in the form of a check payable only to the winner) (collectively, the “Grand Prize”). (Prize Restrictions: Winner and guest must be able to travel beginning November 6, 2017 through November 9, 2017. Airports, accommodations, ground travel and other Grand Prize components are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to provide ground transportation in place of air transportation if the winner lives within 150 miles of San Diego, California. All expenses not specifically included in the description above (such as taxes, fees, gratuities and insurance) are the responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner and his or her guest must travel on the itinerary determined by Sponsor. Actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending on travel and other arrangements. Any difference between the Grand Prize’s approximate retail value and actual value will not be awarded. The Grand Prize winner and his or her travel guest are subject to and must comply with all applicable Event venue rules, restrictions and terms; failure to comply may result in forfeiture of any unused portion of the Grand Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for postponement or cancellation of the Event or any issue arising from the operation or management of the Event venue. Sponsor also is not responsible for any cancellation, delay, diversion, substitution or other act or omission of transportation or accommodation providers. If any part of the Grand Prize is canceled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor will award the remainder of Grand Prize and have no further obligation to Grand Prize winner. All other Grand Prize details are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.) Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $5,000. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any component of the Grand Prize with a component of equal or greater value but no other substitution or transfer is permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for Grand Prize delivery and is not responsible for the Grand Prize’s utility to winner. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, fees and other expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Grand Prize. GRAND PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM SPONSOR.
- Drawing: The Administrator will select the Grand Prize winner from among all eligible Entries received in a random drawing on or about October 9, 2017. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- Winner Notification: Administrator will notify selected winner by email (using the information provided in the Entry) approximately two (2) business days after the drawing. Administrator will send one email. Winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and release (including, if legally permissible, a publicity release) (“Winner Affidavit”) within five (5) business days of attempted notification. Travel guest must sign a travel release (“Guest Release”). If a winner does not respond to Administrator within the specified time period, if Winner Affidavit or Guest Release is incomplete, if Administrator determines that the selected winner cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules or if any part of the Grand Prize or winner notification, Winner Affidavit, Guest Release or any other written or electronic communication is returned as undeliverable, the selected winner forfeits the Grand Prize and Administrator may (if circumstances allows) select an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible Entries received.
- Entrant agreement and release. By submitting an Entry:
- You grant to Sponsor and its designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import your Entry (and Submission if applicable) in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without further approval by or payment to participant.
- You provide your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes;
- You agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules;
- You consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in St. Louis, Missouri;
- You agree that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the Grand Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs;
- You release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and advertising and promotional agencies and the directors, officers, managers, members, employees, successors and/or assigns of each (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Parties”) from any damage, loss or liability, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, arising from or related to participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of the Grand Prize; and
- By accepting the Grand Prize, you agree to use of your name, address, likeness and other Sweepstakes-related information for promotional purposes (including the winner announcement) in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES THAT “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- Limitations of Liability. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible or liable for: late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, postage-due, undeliverable, delayed, intercepted, misaddressed or misdirected Sweepstakes Entries (and Submissions is applicable), email or other communications related to this Sweepstakes; loss, corruption, theft or destruction of information submitted by entrant or entrant’s inability to submit any information in connection with this Sweepstakes; errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operation or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices and their settings; issues arising in connection with telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other electronic communication problems; any damage or loss to computer equipment or devices resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; unauthorized access or alteration to or destruction of Sweepstakes-related information or materials; tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; any errors or omissions in the announcement of the Grand Prize or any inaccurate or incorrect information on the Website; or undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email messages.
- General Terms of Participation. This Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes if this Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned. If Sponsor modifies, terminates or suspends this Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post a notice on the Website and, if time and circumstances allow, determine procedures for awarding the Grand Prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if his or her fraud or misconduct disrupts the intended execution of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to correct errors or inconsistencies in promotional materials or in the announcement of the Grand Prize. If Sweepstakes-related promotional materials and these Official Rules are inconsistent, then the Official Rules shall govern with respect to this Sweepstakes. Automated Entries are prohibited; if Sponsor suspects or detects an entrant’s use of automated means to enter, the entrant and his or her Entry will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict participation from any IP or MAC address or device if suspicious activity is detected or suspected. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Winner’s Name: Grand Prize winner’s name will be posted at www.ProPlan.com/CallForIncredible after the Grand Prize winner is selected and verified.
Sponsor: Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, Checkerboard Square, St. Louis, MO 63164.
Administrator: Promotion Fulfillment Center, 311 21st Street, Camanche, Iowa 52757.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.