Shredded Blend Small Breed Lamb & Rice Formula
- High in Protein, including lamb as the first ingredient, to meet the needs of highly active small dogs
- Easy-to-chew, bite-sized kibble combined with small tender, shredded pieces for taste and texture dogs love
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals help maintain strong teeth and bones
- Natural prebiotic fiber, sourced from wheat bran, helps promote digestive health
- Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, for healthy skin and coat
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs
- Proudly Manufactured in Purina-Owned U.S. Facilities
ProteinProtein is a key source of energy, and is important for growth and development in dogs. That’s why all of our formulas are high in protein from high-quality sources.
Omega-6 Fatty AcidsAll of our formulas contain omega 6 fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and coat.
See what other people are saying about pro plan
Ingredients and Guaranteed Analysis
Manufactured and guaranteed by: Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, St. Louis, MO 63164 USA
Pro Plan Savor Shredded Blend Adult Small Breed Lamb & Rice Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
Crude Protein (Min) 29% Crude Fat (Min) 17% Crude Fiber (Max) 3% Moisture (Max) 12% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.5% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8%
Selenium (Min) 0.4mg/kg Vitamin A (Min) 15000IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 460IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (Min) 70mg/kg Glucosamine* (Min) 440ppm
|Metabolizable Energy (ME)||3782 kcal/kg||382 kcal/cup|
Feeding Your Dog
Feeding Amount1/2 - 1 1 /8cups
Feeding Amount50 - 114grams
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS*
*Using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 101 g of Pro Plan.
We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
MAKING THE SWITCH TO PRO PLAN
Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.